Weekly Wow's and a Party!

This has been a really interesting week hasn't it? From observing the devastation left from Sandy in the North East,  politicians mud slinging with days until the Election and now coming off of a sugar high from Halloween candy- I am glad it's over!
 Before I get into my random inspiration that I found this week I wanted to let you know, especially all you last minute peeps ( you know who you are) that I am joining a few other blogging buddies for a "Better Late Than Never" party featuring some Thanksgiving inspiration.
Party starts tomorrow ( Sunday) at 7:00 pm est. When you link up here, it will be shared on all 4 blogs. I hope you will join us and share your thanksgiving projects. 

Coffee anyone? Yvonne over at StoneGable shares this delightful  Fall coffee bar.
Talk about a roadside rescue!  Megan And Mums  turns this old desk into Royalty.
Me and My DIY  has no excuse not to do her Laundry now! You will want to see her before and after transformation of her Laundry Room.
I love this glass bottle lamp knock off from The Concrete Cottage. She shares a great tutorial.
Hope you make it a great day! See you back here tomorrow for the Better Late Than Never Link Party. Party starts at 7:00 pm est.
PS. Don't forget to turn back your clocks this weekend!

Grateful for:
God and his abundance of gifts and presence in my life




No comments:

Post a Comment