Another Idea for the New Years Table

Here is a simple but beautiful look for your New Year's table. This look is my favorite as it best represents my overall style and taste.

 On each plate I put a number representing 2012. I used cream and silver dinnerware on top of a natural burlap table runner.
For an extra touch, type up your New Year's resolutions and place in a beautiful frame. This is a good conversation piece at your table. You can also take this idea and place the frame anywhere in the house as a reminder of your resolutions throughout the year.
I made a party hat and placed at each setting. To make, I cut out a hat template ( I used a kids hat) using white cardstock and covered it in burlap. I then embellished the hat by adding silver tulle to the top and bottom.
 Don't be afraid to try different things. This centerpiece was a antique silver bowl tipped upside down with a silver charger placed on top. I added champagne flutes to the center.
Use that same silver bowl to create a beautiful chiller for your champagne and flutes. To do this- Add ice to the bottom of the bowl. Next insert a round mirror or plate on top. To create a stable base the mirror or plate must be wide enough.  Now you are ready to add your bottles and glasses. This idea is much prettier then most ice buckets, don't you think?

I hope you have found some inspiration for your table setting this year. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment