Come On In, My sisters not home

I was so happy to spend the holidays with my family in sunny South Florida.  For several months I have been working with my sister to redesign some of the rooms in her home.While I was there, I was able to take some pictures of the finished spaces that we will be submitting for a feature in a local magazine in her area. This is especially exciting because of the collaborative effort between my sister and I to turn these spaces into something really beautiful. I wanted to share some of my favorite places in her home with you. 
Come on in as I show you around.



My very favorite space in her home is her outdoor living room. This room defines what Florida living is all about. The room is filled with beautiful teak furniture with cushions in cream, soft blues and browns and oranges. 





Next up is her French Country inspired guest room. This lovely room has two twin beds with upholstered cream head boards. A vintage chandelier drapes from the ceiling.  The table between the bed was a local thrift store find and finished in a distressed white color. The lamp is from Ballard Designs.









The final room that I want to  show you is a perfect place to sip some hot tea and read a book. The stunning wooden table in ash with hints of gray is flanked by two wicker chairs. The ottoman between the sofas complements the table. Cream colored sofas and a striped chair in soft blue, tan and brown help to anchor the room.




 I want to thank my sister for letting us have a look around. Opps I almost forget to tell you sis, we helped ourselves to some lunch while we were there.  Hope you don't mind !

No comments:

Post a Comment