Welcome To My Home Series- Master Bathroom

This may sound strange but my bathroom is much more fancier then I am. I'm a sweat pants and pony tail chick and my bath is all about a pretty Chandelier. 
 When we built our home there were just two things on my wish list for the master bathroom.The first was the Chandelier. I wanted to create the unexpected and what better place then the bathroom. It's front and center and creates such a statement. 
  
The second wish on the list was a claw foot tub. Hunting down this tub found us in Cleveland, Georgia where we found a  husband and wife team that collect and restore these beautiful old tubs. I ended up spraying the feet of the tub a satin nickel finish and added my own hardware. I feel so special soaking in that tub and try not to think about how it was used as an old watering trough back in the day.
This is my side of the bathroom. Even though I am not fancy and all, I do have a great vanity area to sit and fix myself up. The chair from Ballards, Mirrors from Pottery Barn.
And this is hubby's side. Plenty of room for both of us.
For More of My Home Tour click here

No comments:

Post a Comment