Is it Happily Ever After?

Before I get to the ending of my story it's only fair that I share how I met Mr.Rust Protector.
I wasn't pretty, I felt damaged and slightly neglected but he saw right through that and fell in love with my rusty spots anyways. Two even coats of the Copper Color Krylon Rust Protector is all it took. He had me at hello Spray Paint!
Trying desperately to gain my attention, he showered me with gifts of orange mums, pumpkins and candlelight.
I of course dressed in my finest linen pillows in 50 shades of cream, some burlap chair pads and my new embroidered fall pillow that I made especially for our first date. 
 Even my table inspired by Nature approves of the courtship and she usually doesn't think anyone is good enough for me!
Ahh..... bliss. A relationship that was meant to be! I couldn't possibly  think of anything else that could make me look this good. 
And to think all it took was some Krylon Rust Protector for these two to sit happily ever after!


Sharing over at :
French Country Cottage
Cozy Little House
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Savvy Southern Style
DIY Showoff
Funky Junk Interiors







No comments:

Post a Comment