Mothers Day or End of Year Teacher Gift

Remember the famous line "You had me at hello" from the movie Jerry Maguire? I love that movie and that line, and it melts my heart each time I hear it- especially if the words were being uttered by Tom Cruise! I think this gift idea may melt the hearts of the person receiving the gift too.
And if your hearts not melted by now
flip the card over for a special surprise sure to please any latte or chai tea loving junkie
I cut my message out (using Word to print) cut and attached to a brown tag. Attached the gift card to the back of the tag and placed in a coffee mug with jute tied around it.
To really go all out, place the coffee mug, some fresh cut day lillies and mom's favorite magazine or newspaper in a tray and share with her on her special day. You can also give the mug to your childrens teacher for an end of the year gift.
You will melt her heart!
Have a great Weekend and Happy Mothers Day to not only you Tom Cruise loving mothers but all mom's out there!


Sharing this idea with:

No comments:

Post a Comment