Weekly Wow's

Today I wanted to share the WOW mothers in my life. 
My mom and my sisters.
L-R My twin sister Lisa, My Mom, My Sister Brenda and Me on a girls weekend trip to New York City.
They are a perfect combination of how I would define motherhood. They are patient, caring, loyal, kind and compassionate. They are just pure love.
 This was our last  trip to Charleston, S.Carolina. We just love to get together for our "No Boys Allowed Trip" every year.
 My sister-in-law is second from left. I included her in my Weekly Wow's for putting up with my brother!! :) Wow sister-in law.
I miss them and wish we could be together today ( they live in S.Florida)  so I can give them big hugs and tell them in person how much I love them, appreciate them  and the mothers that they are.
Happy Mothers Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment